z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Week 10 & 11 - Done & Dusted | MaeveMadden

Week 10 & 11 - Done & Dusted

• Heya Queens how r u all doing? . A double week entry here at week. I hope both week 10 & 11 were kind to u & that u achieved what u set out to achieve. I habe no doubt that u killed it.

WEEK 10 was a busy one for me as I had our mini Queen so I got some lives in but played catchup on the rest. I think I got in 14 classes. And fantastic classes thgey were.

Week 11 was also a good week for me. Got all the workouts in except for Fridays which I think Ill add into my routine at some stage next week. Our trainers really upped their games for Week 11. 🥰 🥰 🥰. My calorie counting /deficit is still going well thankfully.

We're going to be hitting Week 12 running Queens it'll b another toughie I reckon. I'll be catching up on alot on catchup as I have our mini Queen this week. But I look forward to seeing you all on the QDQ dance floor. Have ur best week yet Queens. Give week 12 ur all. Leave nothing behind u. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne oh audrey you have an abundance of energy which I need at the minute 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I defo managed more classes this wk with work etc still causing some difficulty!! Not reaching as many as I did but that's ok! Need to accept what my body can do and work with that!!!

Cannot believe its the last wk of the challenge... woow this has been a mighty one!!! I've had lots of birthday cake this wkend so food wasn't great but I had d best time so woohoo.

Have a great wk queens, enjoy the last few days of the challenge xxx

• @Audrey Browne Yes Audrey!! Well done Queen, 14 workouts is  AMAZING!! Honestly dont know how you do it, you're a legend! I managed 10 last week for Week 11 which I was happy with and I tried Lotties Abs attack for the first time in months yesterday, it was really good and nice to try something different from time to time. 

Can't believe we are on Week 12, I honestly didnt think I would make it this far. I remember at the start of the challenege thinking June/July was so far away I felt defeated before it even begun! Here I still am now though and thats down to the support of all you wonderful ladies! 

Looking forward to the mini challeneges that Maeve gives us once this is over. I am afraid to stop to be honest 😅

X

• @Audrey Browne fab as always!!!!! Hope your enjoying the time with your mini queen 💞loves week 10 and 11!!! The trainers really up the game I feel! Just when you think your getting fitter they through in a new challenge which is great! 💞I've felt soooo motivated for the last 12 weeks and even since January! Can't believe we have been here over a year now and still loving every day of it!