z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Summer challenge | MaeveMadden

Summer challenge

• Hi Queens, 

first I'd like to give a huge shout out to all you amazing queens who have been such a huge inspiration for me and kept me going and laughing and happy on this amazing 12 week journey!

My change on this challenge has been more of a mental one rather than the physical differences that I saw on the spring challenge.  I can hand on heart say that I am not the same person I used to be and that's down to this amazing community.  I absolutely LOVE working out and staying fit and active now.  I've gone up to 5kgs weights and 8kg kettlebells since jan as well as the heavy band!! Being a Queen has helped me overcome so many insecurities like wearing the damn shorts!!  Being a queen has helped me focus on what really is important in life.  Health and happiness! 

I am so happy to say I've had one of my best friends on this journey with me! Thank you for all your support and motivation Lucy through this challenge! You've absolutely smashed it ! 

The most positive change for me has been meeting and making some awesome new friends through this platform.  You've inspired me daily!! 

thank you to all the amazing coaches who have pushed me to never quit and for always bringing the 🔥🔥🔥 I love being a Queen. 

A pic of me wearing shorts for the first time in my life out in public 😆  

• Siobhan 😍😍😍 well done Queen! Xx

• Absolutely gorgeous @Siobhan Buller! 🔥🔥

I have absolutely loved doing this with you and I'm forever grateful for you introducing this platform to me! 

That peach and those abs!! 😍 can't wait until we can dance the night away feeling like the queens we are!! 👑👑
    xxx

• Amazing Siobhan!!! Look at that perky peach!! 😍😍 Well done Queen 👑💕

• @Siobhan Buller Siobhan you are looking amazing! Massive well done! I love following your stories and all your fashion inspo,its the best! Also, really want to go visit an Alpaca farm now 😄 Xx

• @Siobhan Buller woohoo Siobhan well done girl. You have done fantastic x

• @Jamie-Lee Quinn thank you ☺️ ❤️

• @Lucy Blake oh my goodness if any of the QDQ songs come on we will definitely be busting some moves together! Love you lots ❤️❤️

• @Beth Haughian thank you Beth ❤️❤️❤️

• @Ashley Jordan thank you lovely! You've been so supportive through this challenge ❤️❤️❤️

• @Vicky Baker ah thank you so much! Right back at ya!!! 👑 ❤️❤️

• @Siobhan Buller could you imagine? 💃 love you lots too! X

• Unreal Siobhán!!!! Your looking amazing! 🥰love that everyone is feeling the mentality changes aswell as the physical! 🙌🏻🎉💞👑

• @Siobhan Buller So amazing Siobhan! Well done Queen for smashing this challenge and feeling more confident and wearing those shorts - you look absolutely fabulous Queen! 🔥

• You look insane!