z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Summer Queen Challenge results! | MaeveMadden

Summer Queen Challenge results!

• April - June

I started QDQ at the beginning of the previous challenge where my focus was to lose weight and feel fabulous!

I broke my toe at the end of it and although I loved the challenge I didn't look how I thought I would! 

started challenge 2 (slowly with a broken toe!) with the same mindset.

Halfway in that changed.

I've lost about 4lb and roughly 8 inches all round which is amazing.. I'm not at my "dream figure" but I have never felt better in my body and mind! This summer challenge has changed me so much mentally more than it has physically. I've always worked out for my mental health but it's not just the workouts it's the community of queens. The encouraging words and pure genuine joy of other girls successes!

THE best community!! 👑👑

ive gone up a Jean size and I don't even care! I've grown a booty I didn't know I had and I've grown so much confidence! 

doing this along side one of my best friends is an added bonus and if it wasn't for her I'd have no idea about QDQ so for that I'm forever thankful!@Siobhan Buller 

I've made so many new friends along the way I've never felt like such a part of a community before! 

Thank you@Maeve Madden and the team! 

xx

• @Lucy Blake awww Lucy you look amazing!! Fair play to you for keeping going,especially with your broken toe! It cant have been easy but you definitely are reaping the rewards of all your hard now. I think the general consensus is that this challenege has given everyone so much more confidence within themselves, whatever their size may be. Its not about the number on the jeans anymore,its about how we feel in them! Kim K will want to watch out with all the peachy bootys we will all be sporting 🍑😂

Keep up the good work Queen X

• @Ashley Jordan thank you lovely! It was so frustrating but it got better after a few weeks and I could crack on! 
    yes exactly that I've noticed there are lot of confidence beaming from the queens from this challenge it's so nice to see!! ❤️

haha yes she sure will! 😂🍑 xx

• @Lucy Blake Amazing girl x you look fantastic x

• @Vicky Baker thank you! ❤️ X

• Yayyy Lucy I love this!!! Well done Queen 👑💕

• Thank you  @Beth Haughian 💕 x

• Lucy you look absolutely amazing to me but you always have! Your a true beauty inside and out and I'm so proud of you! You've worked so hard at this challenge and I love that we have done this together ❤️❤️❤️👑👑👑

• @Siobhan Buller thank you lovely! 😙 proud of you too! It's definitely helped doing it together!  ❤️❤️

• Well done Lucy!!!! To overcome an injury and carry on is just fab! You stuck with it! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👑👑👑

• @Lucy Blake Well done!! Look at that muscle development and toneage (don't think toneage is even a word?) in the arms!! Holy smokes! Glad your toe is tip top! 

• @Carol Tansley thank you! I was so upset when I broke it because of the challenge more than anything 😂 x

• @Hannah Shackles thank you!! I am starting to see some arm and back toning in this challenge! X

• @Lucy Blake it's so disheartening! I remember saying the same with my knee, like I can't not work out for 6 weeks if this is something serious lol 😂 🙈

• @Carol Tansley haha exactly!! It was just so hard to bare weight and I was told if I did too much It would never heal so I was aware of that! Still did upper body stuff 🤭 x