z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

A Summer Queen Summary | MaeveMadden

A Summer Queen Summary

• Hi Queens!

Hard to believe that the 12 week challenge has come to an end! This is my 2nd challenge with QDQ and I must say a challenge it was... A few weeks in I was back to teaching full time and instructing 4 classes a week again but wanting to get on the QDQ workouts so bad (I've always said full time Queening would be much easier!) but somehow I managed it! I might not have did every workout I wanted to, but I learned that that was okay! 

I didn’t have any goals set for this challenge other than to keep going! It was all about the mental change this time around, but I’m delighted to have had some physical progress too! I’m almost back to my pre-COVID shape, my fitness levels are slowly returning AND I finally built up the confidence to book those Personal Training exams that I’ve been putting off for months 🙊

You queens are all insane! Your motivation is incredible and the laughs we have had… who knew the Vimeo conversation box could bring so much joy!!! Lol! A massive thank you to my besties@Chloe Mitchell and@Zoe Cummings for jumping on the Venga Bus with me so that we can now do the routines together when we’re drunk (you can see that mess on my Instagram🤣)

@Maeve Madden thank you for creating this incredible community of women who have made such an impact on my everyday life! I know how difficult this job can be sometimes but yet you have always bring us the best every single time! You are incredible at what you do... don't ever stop! I appreciate you and everything you have done more than you’ll ever know❤️ 

I cannot wait to see what's coming next for you and QDQ... bring it on 💫 

• My bestie is a QUEEN! So proud of you! I know teaching and working out is hard, but then you're instructing as well, unreal!! 🔥🔥🔥

• @Beth Haughian you look great and that peach is mighty perky 🍑 I loved your drunk workout Maeve shared, I wish my friend would get on the Venga bus just for the craic with a few drinks ha!! Love the outfit too 😍

• @Pam Curry thanks Pam! Honestly we had some craic that night - first reunion in a year and no nightclubs to dance in so @Maeve Madden 's Spotify was made useful!! 😂 Thank you 💕💕

• @Beth Haughian Amazing Beth! All your hard work is definitely paying off! you should be so proud of yourself X

• You look incredible and so well deserved after all your hard work!!!! We all did so week and should be so proud of ourselves. Hard work pays off but as you said it's the different mind set that this has given us toward excercise and just being part of our daily routine now! I've met some amazing people through qdq that have motivated me when I was struggling, supported me and celebrated the small wins! Your journey is amazing! Keep going queen xxx 😘👑🎉👏🏻Well done Beth x

• @Ashley Jordan thank you Ashley!! 🥰

• @Carol Tansley absolutely Carol!!! You are 100% right 🥰 Thank you ☺️💕

• @Beth Haughian 🥰

• @Beth Haughian Yass Beth!! You've absolutely smashed this challenge Queen and I'm so proud of you! We've had all the laughs and made it through another fabulous challenge together! You've pushed through with such a busy schedule and are always there motivating not only me but all of us Queens! 

Go and ace those PT exams you've got this 💪❤️ 

• @Georgie Dillon thank you so much Georgie!! Yayyy so grateful for your support 🥰 We did it!!! 🙌🏻