z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Summer Challenge Results. Feeling like a new Queen! | MaeveMadden

Summer Challenge Results. Feeling like a new Queen!

• Hi Queens!

First QDQ challenge done and dusted and what a 12 weeks it's been.

I'd been following Meave on insta for a little while, drawn in initially by the brutally honest review of the Dyson Air wrap for Beauty bullshit and have been an avid follower since.

I'd been getting back into my fitness more and more as Ireland stayed in what felt like a never ending lockdown and, after trying a few of the insta live workouts, decided to sign up to the summer challenge.

Well girls, let me tell you that it was the most positive exercise experience of my life. All because of Maeve and the wonderful group of Queens shes brought together. I can make two lives a week (the rest were on demand) and they're my favourite classes because of the support and banter in the chat. I only really started participating in the chat in the last few weeks because I was a bit shy but even seeing you all sending out words of support and positivity pumped me up. You're all so inspiring. As an added bonus, I feel like I've gotten so strong. I've been pretty active the last few years but issues with my back held me back from time to time. Not with QDQ. Maeve's begginer and intermediate moves allowed me to modify the routines on the days I wasn't as agile and really kept me going.

So Queens, I didn't set any goals for this challenge. I was happy with doing the 3+ classes a week and, even though I took photos about a month in, I wasn't going to take any after because I was so happy with how I was feeling. But I decided feck it, it would be good to have a set of photos before the next challenge (because I do have some goals for that) and I'm really glad I did. I didn't hate how I looked before but I'm loving the way I look now. Strong and toned💪 And my confidence has grown, both in my ability and in my body. Its amazing what a few diet modifications and routine exercise can do!

So thank you @Maeve Madden and thank you Queens. I can't tell you what a boost this community has been to me❤️ can't wait for the next challenge🙌

Pics below.. Because why the hell not ☺️

• @Sarah Jane Bennett Absolutely amazing Sarah Jane!! Well done, you should be so proud of yourself! You said it, the support from the other Queens in the chat and on this forum is incredible and has really helped push me so much. My confidence has improved also. It really is amazing what can be achieved like you said from a few changesin diet and consistent exercise. The change in mindset seems to be the biggest change for everyone it seems.

Delighted for you that you are feeling happy and strong,thats the main thing out of all this isnt it really? 

X

• @Ashley Jordan absolutely! Everyone's goals are different but a change in attitude towards yourself is such a powerful thing and it's definitely the most common theme I've seen on the forum.

Thanks so much. I've seen your progress pics too and they are wow❤️ major fitspo vibes! And your dedication is amazing especially with everything else you had going on. Pure Queen spirit xx

• @Sarah Jane Bennett Thanks so much Queen, you're so kind 💛