z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

What weights for next Challenge? | MaeveMadden

What weights for next Challenge?

• @Maeve Madden Can I check what size should we be looking for the the new challenge?

How much heavier than the max we've been using?

What has everyone else gotten?

• @Anne Hamilton Black good question Anne, would also like to know this. Max I have are 2x7.5kgs which I think will do me for the challenge as they are quite heavy initially. I am thinking after the challenge I might be stong enough to move up to 10kgs although I know some of the girls are already using these.

• @Ashley Jordan I was looking at getting 8's but they have 10's in stock too so that might be better!

• My little boy is 12kgs now, can I use him instead of weights lol 😮‍💨  😂 

• Got 8kgs today Anne and Holy Moly they're a big jump up from my 5s 😱😱😱so will just see how I go...but at least I have them and they're something to work towards...got them in mcsport off the long mile road

• @Sarah Doolan you'll probably be surprised at how quickly you adjust to the heavier weight,they are great for lower body/leg days. X

• @Sarah Doolan I was supposed to go there on Friday but never got over. I will pick some up there next week, they were the best value for money I thought too.