z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Just rejoined 🙌🙌 Fireball Friday 🔥🔥 | MaeveMadden

Just rejoined 🙌🙌 Fireball Friday 🔥🔥

• Rejoined this week, having been off work with a respiratory infection for the last 3 weeks. In my wisdom I thought I'd  start back with today's Fireball Friday as it's less cardio based.... actually thought my lungs were going to give out, that was HARD 🥵🥵🥵! However, I did it all, except the very last set of the the last round, so I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself, and glad to be back.

Now looking forward to the July challenge 💪💪. In this next challenge, do we have to sign up to it and submit photos? 😘😘

• @Mary Casale welcome back Mary, hope you are feeling much better?! What a class to start back on but no better way than throwing yourself right back in to it 😅 Start as you mean to go on and all that! 

Ya you have to sign up here on the website, and I dont think you have to submit photos,thats totally up to you but its not a requirement as far as I am aware. I post on Instagram so Maeve and the team know I am consistently doing the classes,thats why but you dont have to if you dont want. 

Im so looking forward to this next challenge, I am really getting in to the weights training this time around.

X

• Hi,

Jusy wondering where do we sign into the challenge?? Already a member (and loving it BTW!!), do as many lives as I can or catch up on Library which is brilliant. I want to do the ~July challenge -looking forward to it.

Thanks

• @Michelle Lauhoff there's a link in the QDQ Insta Bio, that's how I did it, and they send you a confirmation email. Hope this helps. xx

• @Ashley Jordan is there a way I can post and tag Maeve and QDQ, without the post appearing on my page? xx

• @Michelle Lauhoff ignore my last response, there's a link on here, under Challenge, that you can sign up to. Think my brain is still recovering from FF 🤦‍♀️Xx

• @Mary Casale you can send it direct to Maeve and QDQ on Instagram if you don't want to post it publicly,if your page is private. Or you can create a group of "close friends" if you only want certain people to see it on your stories. I have a group created with just the girls from QDQ. You can also email photos aswell direct to Maeve. X

• @Ashley Jordan excellent, thanks Ashley 🙏🏼😘

• @Mary Casale Queen welcome back and well done you for getting through that class - it was the hardest one i have done yet!!! i adore all the strenght classes and im so happy this challenge is based around that!!! i actually  had to zone out towards the end and really focus cuz my energy was fading!!! That new move was insane with the curtousy lunge and squat press . . . . i attempted using 5kg . . . .big mistake!!!! LOL  i honestly loved it though!!!Our Queen @Maeve Madden keeps pushing us outside our comfort zone and thats where the change happens!!! its so true!!!! Mind over matter!!! the sweat was next level!!! You should be so proud you started back and did that class - i find those classes the hardest!!!