z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Newby here excited for the new challenge! | MaeveMadden

Newby here excited for the new challenge!

• Hi queens!

I joined QDQ a month ago and loving every workout since then :)

I am not sure if I am ready for it but I am really excited to start the new challenge and to go through it with all of you inspiring queens.

See you all next week!! xx

• Apologies if this is not the place to introduce myself, I am still getting the hang of the forum ;)

• Congrats on joining Queen!

Don't doubt yourself one bit you are so ready for this challenge! We all go at our own pace. You got this! 

• @Maria Fano Gonzalez yes Maria!! Let's all do this together, we got this and you are more than able for it! 💪💪

• @Brittany Yeaton@Ashley Jordan thanks for the support queens!! Let's do this 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽❣️❣️❣️

• Congrats on joining ! 👏

Just wondering is anyone else's catchup workout glitching? Or Is it my Internet.  Keeps happening.  

Thank you! 

• @Jacqui Hennessy which one are doing Jacqui? I know some of the classes the internet was glitching a lot and Maeve was going to re record some of them again and upload them but not sure if she did. 

• Hi girls 

Just joined really looking forward to starting 💪🏋️‍♂️

• Hi @Anita O Toole ! let's smash our first challenge! :)

• @Anita O Toole Welcome Anita! You wont regret it,its the best fun! X

• Hi everyone! 

Fellow newbie here too, was considering doing the challenge starting tomorrow, just wondering is the sign up for accountability?? Do I have to upload a before pic to join? 

Have had a lump in my throat all day as none of my clothes are fitting, dont know if I'll be able for the challenge but I've got to do something, cant keep wearing the same few bits when I've a whole wardrobe of beautiful, if not smaller clothes🙈

• @Maria Fano Gonzalez i'm new here too. Excited to get started x

• @Melissa Reilly I am the same I am not sure what to do !! 

• For me what I used to to and still do is if I can't make the live look at what the session is in the library. I found its best to jump into them. The challenge has the us usual workouts and new ones. Any of the workouts have beginner, intemidate and advanced options by the trainers. Some don't need to be modified but the options are there! Best of luck girls and enjoy it! 😊

• @Melissa Reilly I think you don't have to upload a photo if you don't want to, it's more about going through the challenge to make you feel stronger whether that is mentally or phisically. However, if you want to upload a photo there might be a place in the forum? I'm not too sure. I have taken a photo but more for myself haha if at the end I feel like sharing I might 🙈

• @janice holmes hi!!! nice to meet you! let's support each other through it ! 💪it's only 4 weeks we can totally do this!

• @Maria Fano Gonzalez that's great, my god I dont think I'm ready to show anyone my photo!!! But I just took it there now so I can compare, but to be honest if after the month, I can get my jeans up and buttoned then I'll definitely have made progress!

Really like this little community, I can ask the silly questions x

• @Sandra Johnston thank you for the reply! I'm going to try and do the early lives for the first week and see how it goes, I think I need to get my sleep pattern sorted, this might help! But good to know just in case

• @Melissa Reilly welcome to you too Melissa!! You've definitely made the right decision,I don't know anyone who has regretted signing up to QDQ and you should definitely set yourself to do the challenge if you're in a position to do so.

The challenges give you some focus and consistency which in turn will give you results! Don't worry about posting photos,it's not a requirement,it's only for yourself if you want to compare in a few weeks although like you said you will feel the change in your clothes more than anything. Still good to have the photo if you do want to compare how far you have come,you will be surprised by the change, believe me. 

You have to sign up under the Challenge section just so Maeve and the Team can keep track of who is actually doing the challenge and who isn't. You don't have to make the live workouts if the time doesn't suit,you can always catch up and do them from the library whenever is best for you.

Best of luck Queens, we got this 💪

• @Maria Fano Gonzalez welcome Maria..I'm.super excited to start the challenge too..it will be my 4th challenge and I like that it's 4 weeks.

• 1 / 2