z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Newby here excited for the new challenge! | MaeveMadden

Newby here excited for the new challenge!

• @Melissa Reilly I will sing hallelujah too if I can wear some of my summer clothes back after the challenge haha I totally get what you mean... this last lockdown has been a nightmare weight wise. Let's concentrate one step at a time and hopefully we will be surprise at the end! 

Have a nice first week!

• @Vicky Baker nice to see that you keep doing more and more challenges! hopefully the motivation will stay with me as we sweat it out this week haha have a great first week!! :D

• Hi queens, I'm a complete beginner and I've signed up for this challenge!!🙊🙊 I know I need to commit to 4 of the starred workouts per week, does this mean I actually select them and add them to my calendar and would I still do this if I know I won't make the live and will  be following them from the library? Sorry the process is probably very straight forward once I get in on it!! :)  Can't wait to fit into my clothes again 🤣🙊

• Thanks for the encouragement ladies, just completed my first proper workout! I'm sweating and starving but so proud that I got up and did it!

• @Enya Mcelroy Hi Enya! Welcome to QDQ!! You're going to love it! We were all beginners at the start so don't fret,you can do it! 💪 The trainers show beginner and advanced moves so there is something to suit all levels of fitness. 

Don't worry if you can't make a live you can just do it from the library when it suits you. That's the great thing about it! It's there to suit all schedule's. Lives are brilliant if you can make them though, as I think most people feel more motivated and energetic knowing they are doing it alongside everyone else and the chats are brilliant too. 

Best of luck with it,it's going to be so much fun X

• @Melissa Reilly well done Melissa!! I'm about to do mine now x

• Hi, I did my first live workout this morning (i usually use the library) as part of the new challenge. Loved it.. and knowing there were almost 200 others doing the same thing was very motivating! Feeling energised today which is unusual for a Monday 😁 x

• Hey! I'm another newbie here too! Excited for this challenge but also slightly terrified 😂

• @Ellie Turner dont be terrified! You're going to have the best craic,trust me! X

• New to the challenge (and QDQ) too :) excited to get started and hopefully will see some results over the next couple of weeks ! 

I did my first workout as a recording - will that get tracked as part of the challenge or is it just the live ones? 

• @Hannah Twomey Welcome Hannah! So many new Queens joining this month,its great!

Apparently Maeve said they can see who does a workout from the library aswell so you dont have to worry about doing the lives. It will be included in your challenge.  Enjoy the rest of your week X

• I joined QDQ in April and its been fab so far and I'm feeling so much stronger! Very excited to join my first challenge with all you queens! 🔥 x

• @Catherine Taylor Yesss Catherine! You are going to love it,great way to keep us motivated and consistent! x

• Hi, I've just joined today and signed up for the challenge. I've just completed my first workout, the ding ding drills. It was hard work but I actually enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing how I get on with the challenge x 

• @Maria Fano Gonzalez I signed up today & hope I'm up to the challenge too lol 😂 good luck 👍🏼

• @Leeanne Mcclelland we all are! Well done you joining and going straight away into that challenge! Such a great commitment! I feel like se just need to give it our best and we will be fine! I've done the ding ding drills and fit and fiery and feeling amazing! 😍

• @Ellie Turner I know exactly how you feel! We can do this 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

• 2 / 2