z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Saturday Gran Finale!!! | MaeveMadden

Saturday Gran Finale!!!

• Hello queens,

It was a crazy month... I got Covid and last week of the challenge even my period...

I feel blessed that I did it. I know many ppl got Covid so hard but thanks God it was easy on me and I managed to do the workouts even if I was feeling a bit tired! 

I'm always grateful to this community and even if I'm not so active in the forum and not always doing the lives I feel part of this big women's gang!!!

I wish you all a fabulous weekend!!!

Keep it up queens!!! We are the best!

Thanks@Maeve Madden Lots of love!!!

• @Valeria Lorgio wow what a challenge you had and well done you getting on with completing this! I absolutely get what you say what a great group of women we are and look forward to chatting more too! Mind yourself abd don't push it. See you online soon and have the best weekend 👑Dx 

• @Valeria Lorgio Well done Valeria for getting to the finish line despite all the challenges you have faced. It cant have been easy but you did it and thats why you're apart of Queens Don't Quit! Hope you are feeling back to your best self soon X

• @Valeria Lorgio good job!!! I was on Holiday in Hawaii for the 3rd week, so I missed out, but finfished this week and did finale! I was a killer and a sweat fest! Cant wait to see whats next! 

• @Valeria Lorgio oh wow, you are quite the woman!!! Fair play to you for getting through all that, hope you are well recovered!