z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

First month Queening! | MaeveMadden

First month Queening!

• This is my first month of official Queening and I have to say I am loving Ding Ding Drills! I am hideously uncoordinated so I really struggle to follow the more dance style workouts (although I do try sometimes and end up just bouncing around whenever I lose the rhythm!) but I love a Drill and I tried Emma's Shape and Sculpt or is it Sweat and Sculpt? Either way, another fab one!!

Any got any other recommendations for workouts to try for the uncoordinated?

I used to just create my own workouts at home but I was getting bored and not seeing results. I've already upped my weights because I realised I was coasting with weights that were too light...ooof my arms are feeling it now!

Love, Love, LOVE THIS SITE!!!!

• @Chloe Smith Well done on your first month Queen! 🙌 I love ding ding too and all of Emmas classes. There are so many to choose from its impossible to recommend as I think everyone has their own preference. Sexy Shoulders is weights based and low impact, no jumping around or coordination required, booty burn with Francesca another great burner and no dancing. Fireball Friday, Twerk and Werk and Sineads Raise the Barre are all great options where you can just pick it up and not have to learn routines. Its probably a case of just trying a different one or two each week to see what takes your fancy. I want to do them all but theres literally not enough days in the week 😂

• @Ashley Jordan fabulous! Thanks for coming back to me, I'm going to give a Booty Band Burn workout a try, wish me luck!!

• @Ashley Jordan I love ding ding drill too it's one of my faves, try Tabata terror too & Sarahs HIIT class is fab with no dancing around with routines. All of Emma's classes are good like that too. This is my second month queening & there's still a few classes I haven't tried yet. Good luck queen 👑 xx

• Hey! If u like circuits definitely try fireball, they're my 2 faves! I also love combat queen I am not cordinated at all but bop along anyways, it does get easier you'll be surprised how u pick it up! I did try Sinead's dance classes but they're not for me! Her Pilates is great tho I love it and barre.
    Emma's  classes are fab and frans tabata is a so hard u don't need any corodination just brute determination to get through it 😆 Lotties is also fab on a thurs morn I think she's back this week. I love them all! 

• @Leeanne Mcclelland Ive been here for the last year and still struggling to try out all the new classes introduced, I love them all! Congrats and well done on your month 2 queening! x