z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Yoga | MaeveMadden

Yoga

• Have I missed a post. ? Was looking forward to a yoga session but none to be found Have Esther and Maura left QDQ?

• Esther has left, she does her own platform now and has some other things going on, no idea about Maura though, was wondering the same thing! 

• Esther needed to scale back and has left 😪, but she is on insta and has her own platform too. Good news is that Maura is just on holiday, I think!  Maeve mentioned a few weeks ago that Maura's internet connection wouldn't hold up at her holiday home but she'd be back once school starts? I've been cycling back through all the libary yoga, but definitely excited for some fresh classes!  Really missing the Sunday lives.

• Really miss the Sundays as well - would love another yoga teacher like Esthers style as it was just wonderful for relaxation and recovery.

• @Sinéad Tiernan I actually never did any of the yoga but I've been told now at multiple doctor appointments that I need to start yoga for my back so I really hope it becomes a regular on the schedule! Think it would be nice for a sunday too x