z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Machine gun Maeve workout | MaeveMadden

Machine gun Maeve workout

• Hey everyone just wondering if anyone does another workout on top of Maeve's machine gun Maeve workout? If so which workout do you think works best with it? Thanks in advance

• Yesss queen, the same happened to me, I tried to replay but nothing happened. I see it's in the library but it's only 16 mins long and that's where it cut out on the live 

• @Clare Balmer if you go onto the live workout section the rest of the workout is there x

• @Clare Balmer there's another link under it in the library and it's the second part. Maeve's WiFi knocked off during the live. 

• Thanks queens, just got it done and arms are dead lol 

• Thanks Queens I found the 2nd half and got it done now for bake off and a cuppa with my shaking arm💪😉

• Thanks for the reply girls. I think I may have confused everyone though. I didn't have trouble getting the workout. I was wondering if anyone does the upper body shoulders plus one of the other workouts in the same day? If so which ones go best after doing the  upper body workout? 

• @rachel hanckel hi Rachel, I did Sarah's spicy sets last week and found it really good and focuses on the lower body so you could do it after MGM also if you haven't tried maeves boot camp it is total body and you could do it after

• @Clare Balmer yeah I was thinking of doing it after fireball Friday so similar to Sarah's spicy sets

• Delighted the library is back but I can only see one 16 min MGM video is there, no second part :(

• @Jacqueline Nee hey queen, just seen on Insta that the extended version is being uploaded soon, worth the wait 💪🏻👑 

• Thank you!! 💜

• @rachel hanckel the last few weeks Fran has had an 'Ultimate Arms' workout that I've done as my 2nd arm workout of the week that's similar to Maeve's ones (they'll be in the library)- I've really noticed a difference since doing two classes a week instead of just the one. And I love that they're purely arms focused so don't have to worry if I've got sore legs etc and just want to do arms. 

Before Fran's classs were introduced I used to try and just repeat Maeve's one a second time about 3 days apart. 

@Maeve Madden &@Francesca O'Reilly - is Fran's Ultimate arms class gone for good? ♥️

• @rachel hanckel I think I also may have misunderstood your question 😂 x

• Just did yesterdays class in gym in hotel in Tenerife wow!! Sweat .... pool time now 

• Just did yesterdays class in gym in hotel in Tenerife wow!! Sweat .... pool time now 

• Just did this week's Machine Gun Maeve ..... had to get hubby to mash the potato for dinner, literally cannot lift my arms let alone wield a potato masher!!! 🤣

• @Chloe Smith the fear! Going to do later today after Frans class 😜

• @Dee Synnott it jumps a little because of an issue with Vimeo but persevere, it's a seriously spicy one this week!!