z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Week Three! | MaeveMadden

Week Three!

• What a great start to Week 3 with Bootcamp this morning! I'll be sweating for hours after that. Absolutely fabulous @Maeve Madden!

• Oh I am just about to do! - week 3 here we come .... ready to smash it 

• 😔 today's bootcamp burn was the first one where I didn't fully enjoy it. The round with weighted squats, squat jumps and burpees was too fast and I found myself losing form and panicking trying to keep up. Felt like a failure 

• @Chloe Smith definitely don't feel like a failure! Just take it at your own pace. I done the class this morning and found that round deadly but I just slowed my pace down and completed as many as I could! We're still doing more than if we were sat on the sofa 😃 #fixthatcrown x 

• @Eva Dougan thank you! And you are right, it is more than just sitting down after work each evening which is what I usually do! Week 3 is kicking my butt, just did this weeks Machine Gun Maeve and I won't be eating dinner tonight because I can't lift a fork to my mouth! #jellyarms!

• Just finished the boot camp burn... oh. my. what a sweat! That one really challenged me 😳

• @Chloe Smith you did it that's all you say! We all have crap days and weeks and feel deflated but you showed up and did it!

I found it tough too and body ached past few days!! Did boxer arms yesterday will aim for Combat queens but reckon at my pace! 
    We can do this 🤸‍♂️ 👑 🤗

• Combat Queens this morning was an epic burn wasn't it! Face still red!!

• @Chloe Smith I struggled to keep up with Bootcamp on Monday morning too, I was way behind  🙈 hopefully next week I'll have the hang of it more. But we did it!!! ☺️

• i only started week 3 yesterday due to work 😢 did the bootcamp and it was tough but brilliant! @Chloe Smith  i struggled to keep up too with that middle round but did the same as @Eva Dougan and just did as many reps as i could!! hopefully next week we do more reps and just build it up 💪👑

• @Hilary Barrett gonna catch up with this later, if last weeks one was anything to go by, i'm scared!! 😂

• @Aoife Cronin just brilliant! Always feel so good after Combat Queens. And definitely feeling stronger although I couldn't quite manage doing the plank to rolls near the end - all too quick for me! Hopefully next week I'll manage it!

• @Chloe Smith lol that made me laugh about the jelly arms! I haven't done that class yet, I've been doing the boxing class instead but have heard Maeve saying how strong it's made her so I might try to catch up on it too at some stage! Hope this week is going well 😃