z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Challenge sign up | MaeveMadden

Challenge sign up

• Hi Queens, I've think I've just signed up to January challenge but not sure I've done it right! On new app I've just moved the icon across to accept challenge. Is that all I need to do? Thanks x

• @Helen Haste I'm really confused, I'm a newbie, I joined in November but have yet to get going with the programme. I didn't receive an email with a new link that Maeve talked about last week. . I'm logging in via the QDQ website and don't see how to sign up for the challenge via my profile. Is there a new app? If so where do I access it? Sorry for all the questions 😅

• @Helen Haste @Teresa Coburn yes Helen that's u all signed up Queen. Teresa if u click on the link Maeve has up on QDQ on insta that will bring u into new website. Its live.maevemadden.com if u want to type that into ur browser. What we've all had to do was enter our email address click on forgot password. Ull then get an email to reset ur password. So u then create a new password. Then sign in. Go to profile & set up ur details. Hit the subscribe button to sign up for challenge. I hope that helps give me a shout if u need anymore help. I'm on insta audreybrowne19 which is faster. 

• @Audrey Browne Thanks so much I'm in. I just need to get my act together now and commit. I appreciate your help.😀

• Thank you Audrey. Teresa my link was in my junk x

• Constantly having trouble with the websites, it's so hard to start a week strong and positive when you wake up early for a live for the websites to not work again 😔 

• I've not tried a live yet, thats very frustrating Amy

• @Amy Metcalfe oh no, email them and hopefully they can help you out x 

• @Amy Metcalfe what is happening on it for u. Message me if u like on insta as I'll see it faster Queen audreybrowne19

• @Amy Metcalfe hi Amy I apologise you are having problems, please email me asap and we will get you sorted 

support@maevemadden.com

• @Helen Haste yes queen thats it