z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Wellfest Hotels and logistics for anyone unsure | MaeveMadden

Wellfest Hotels and logistics for anyone unsure

• Hi Queens

Im going to try and list some tips for anyone who is travelling and unsure on places to stay or how to get there.

Any questions let me know and I'll do my best!

• First up the closes hotel to the event is the Kilmainham Hilton, its a nice clean, standard Hilton hotel, its on the outskirts of the city with relatively easy access to the city centre.
    Cheapest price for double room I can see is 205 per night on booking.com - with limited rooms left due to this event I imagine.
    Hilton hotel

• Sticking with hotels for now - 
    this is much cheaper and standard Ibis hotel - note this is not really near anything so would be just for sleeping in unless you are staying with a group
    237 in total for 2 nights.
    There is a luas (tram line) walking distance which would bring you towards city centre and within walking distance of the venue-
    IBIS hotel Clondalkin

• Just up the road from there is the Maldron - it is close to some shops and resteraunts 
    298 total for a twin room for 2 nights, room only. Its a nice hotel, it used to be called Bewleys hotel and it seems to be popular for people attending events in the city centre as it is close to Luas line and bus routes.
    Maldron Hotel Newlands Cross

• Next is the Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley - this one has a pool and gym and is right beside a giant shopping centre.
    It is on a main route into the city center that passes the event venue, all accessible via bus.
    This one is 268 for 2 nights room only Clayton Hotel

• The Green Isle hotel is another that is popular with people going to Dublin events and it looks like there are very few rooms left that weekend - price for 2 nights is 278 room only - This also has a leisure centre. Its not really near shops etc and a little more difficult to get to the bus or luas stop but a quick taxi ride would have you there quick enough 
    Green Isle Hotel

• Aspect Hotel is based in a buisness park, but one with shops in it, and is right next to a train station that will bring you within walking distance of the event venue.
    Its a very basic hotel and costs 308 room only for 2 nights
    Apspect Hotel

• Lucan Spa Hotel, its a really old hotel and I think some parts have been refurbished, its not very close to anything if you have no transport, but the bus will bring you very close to the venue that passes by on the road adjacent to the hotel.
    258 for a twin room room only for 2 nights
    Lucan spa hotel

• Another suburbian hotel on commuter route is the GlasHaus hotel in tallaght. Its right beside the Luan red line that will bring you within walking distance of the venue in Kilmainham.
    This is 244 for a double for 2 nights
    GlasHaus Hotel

• Close to the Glashaus hotel is the Maldron Hotel Tallaght Cross, it is a big hotel with a pool. its in a very busy area with shops and resteraunts, most of these hotels mainly have views of main roads to be honest.
    This one is 297 for twin room, room only 
    Maldron Hotel

• OK that's all for now - will do a few city centre ones next, but they tend to quite a bit more expensive with some very tiny rooms.
    ANd then Maybe some airBNB or Bed and breakfasts?

• @Anne Hamilton Black this is brilliant info👏 I'll be staying with family in Lucan near enough to the Spa Hotel if anyone is looking at that option. Used to live there in college and buses are really regular. You have to cross the road from the hotel to get the bus into town but you get dropped off just outside on the way back and the nitelink also goes out there (66N) if I remember right

• @Sarah Jane Bennett Yep the 67N and 66N are the nighlinks not sure if they changed names recently as the 67 is now the C4 (I live in Celbridge) I will be passing that direction too if anyone needs a lift) I have to buy my tickets!!

• Hey girls was talking to Anne this morning re places nearby I'm thinking of the Ashling hotel. Right beside heuston station and across from kilmainham. Stayed there before Xmas for the zoo lights and it was perfect. Clean, nice bar/food etc by no means luxury but we really liked it and had other family and keis stay too and they also liked it. Maybe a few twin/triple rooms etc get off train at heuston and walk across to hotel and venue. Luas into town etc

• Thanks Anne, its just so exciting to meet up! I live in Dublin so don't need hotel but with FOMO, god maybe I should book hotel.

Ashling hotel is perfect location and also really nice Vicky. Will keep in touch and see you all soon dx

• @Vicky Baker Ive just asked thee Ashling Hotel for a group rate there, so will let you guys know if they oblige!

• @Dee Synnott Im in Celbridge so only 20 mins away, I feel the same re FOMO! If the ashling offer a discount I might think about it!!

• @Anne Hamilton Black I'm in!

• @Vicky Baker If you do book its cheaper to book direct with the Hotel FYI

• @Niamh Savage fyi 

• 1 / 2